Monday, January 25, 2010


Wow it's been a long time since I've written anything here. Maybe it's because I've been in a slump. Christmas was a great time to visit with the kids - and believe it or not, I didn't touch the torch that whole time! Then, it was trying to get back into the swing of things - and wondering where I wanted my beads to go. My inspiration came when my torching friends and I made plans for Bead and Button - We're taking a CLASS this year - I'm so looking forward to learning more about dots from Kristina Longan. She is such a fantastic artisan.

Other stuff - I can't understand why this bead is still sitting here on Etys.
Check out this link: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30975883
It is the sweetest heart big hole bead for valentines day!

This is what I've been working on. More beads with dots to follow - I've got to practise.

No comments: