Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jan 30 2010



Another cold spell has set in - and tomorrow we are supposed to run 9 miles outside - I'll have on my winter running pants as well as some fleece shorts to keep my legs warm.....

I believe I had an AHHAA! day at the torch yesterday. I've been working on disk beads and manipulating the glass, but wondered what the technique would like like on a round bead - I like the end result and will continue on this course for awhile - My next dilemna is color scheme. I will probably get into a rut using black, ivory, turquoise and mustard - any other suggestions?????

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Turquoise, Green (think Peridot), Deep Pink, and Soft yellow (think Citrine)... It sounds terrible, but it's such a funky eccletic mix, it makes something really beautiful!

jeanniesbeads said...

Thanks Michelle - I'll have to check on the pink and yellow to see if I've got those shades.