Monday, August 17, 2009

August 17, 2009






It's been awhile since I've posted - sort of been blahhh where beads are concerned....but for the last couple of days, I've tried my hand again at Boro - boro has given me headaches in the past, maybe it's just what happens when one tries a new medium - and boro is certainly a new medium compaired to soft glass - no compairsons. Today, I'm proud of what came out of the kiln. Some are still experiments, and will be priced as such, a couple are real keepers. Check out the "clearance" items on my artfire shop the next couple of days....www.jeanniegalt.artfire.com






On another note, my daughter and I had an excellent visit with my son in Vancouver last week - full of exhausting activities - like climbing the Chief in Squamish and the Grouse Grind in Vancouver....exploring all the artists at Grandville Island, running along the water, and watching the Policemen and Firefighter's world games.






No comments: