Friday, September 12, 2008

Sept 12, 2008



I read on Lori Greenburg's sight the other day that it was time she got back to making what we really enjoy - and I also have always enjoyed "dots" - I still like dots....and in the process of using some of the odd lots I received awhile back, I came up with this set of beads. They are a bit larger than what I have been making recently, but I like that also. These beads say something. They are meant to be noticed. And I like them.

By the way, did you notice the new feature on our blogs - you can now subscribe to posts and comments. It's pretty easy, just click on the "subscribe to" button half way down on the right hand side and follow the instructions. You can also list yourself as a follower - It would be interesting to see how often this gets read.

No comments: