Friday, June 20, 2008

June 20 2008




It's been awhile since I've added an entry to this. We've "retired" from our full time jobs, and are adjusting to "retired" life. So far, it been very hectic. We've traveled from Detroit Michigan to Vancouver, BC to visit our son, and are settling into a new life style. Today, I have also started training for the Marine Corp Marathon that well be held in October. This is the first marthon that I have entered - with my daughter. My sister in lay, as well as my niece and her husband have also entered. Today's run - 8.9 miles was pretty good. I was tired after 5 miles, but managed to finish feeling OK. Torch time went well. I have been experimenting with some reactive glass and like the results. Now on ETSY, a set of turquoise and white, as well as red and white.


No comments: