Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday, Feb 22, 2008

I had a pretty good session on the torch today. It was cold out in the garage, and the kerosene heater was empty, so I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked making beads. I made some turquoise and ivory beads that a fellow ETSY jewlelry maker might be interested in, as well as some beads for me. My daughter and I will be running the Sarasota half marathon shortly, and for my trip down, I thought I would treat myself to a new bracelet. I've been busy creating items for my ETSY sight, and haven't made anything for me lately. I've played with some mustard, sage, and racu glass today.

Also, my daughter's ETSY sight is up and running. She is making paper cranes and some knitted articles, the proceeds of which will go towards her goal of raising $2900 for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Triathalon that she is training for. Please check out her site. www.cassi.etsy.com.

Pictures of my beads to follow.

No comments: