Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday, Feb 15 2008

I just read my daughter's blog. She is training for a triathalon and raising money for the the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! What she's doing is pretty neat -
www.active.com/donate/tntnca04/cassi
http://tntcassi.blogspot.com/
are the web site regarding the triathalon and her website. Just reading her training schedule for this week tired me out.
Today was my day off, and after the usual Friday chores of cleaning the house and washing clothes, I actually put 11 miles on the treadmill (no matter what my daughter says, I have to do my best to keep up with her for our half marathon this coming March). After that, it was torch time. I think I made some pretty good beads. I'm practising stringer control (much needed), and I still like dots. I was happy to learn that there is still much to accomplish in my dot travels after seeing what Larry Scott can do with dots..http://www.larryscott.net/gallery.htm..I think I have a long way to go. Anyway, will try to post a couple of pictures of what I accomplished today later.