Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jan 30 2008


I had the most interesting request last week. A fellow etsy-ier wanted to know if I wanted to trade one of my beads for something on her sight. I checked her sight over, and thought, "why not", and asked if her leather cuff bracelet would be OK. The trade was made, and our pieces are in the mail to each other. I am over here in southern Canada, and she is in the United Kingdom. Well, low and behold, after checking out her web site, I asked her opinion of what I could do to improve mine, as her sales were quite good. Carol's suggestions were all legitamate, and I have incorporated some of them on my etsy sight. But then, Carol offered to do a writup of my sight on her blog - and such a fantastic write-up she did - check it out - http://ingeniouslycreative.blogspot.com/index.html. She also has some very interesting pieces on her sight.
Tomorrow, I have all the time I need on the torch. It is my day off - and I have a list of beads I want to try. I'll try to include some of them once they have been kilned and cleaned.

2 comments:

ingeniouslycreative said...

Fabulous Beads Jeannie!!! Fantastic Blog Jeannie!!! Welcome to the land of Blogging, you are a natural!!!! Can't wait to see all the gorgeous beads you create!
Thanks for the link!!! You are such a generous lady, and ohhhhh, sooooo talented!!!
xoxo Carol

jeanniesbeads said...

Carol - thanks again - I just love your command of the English language.