Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oct 10 2010

Happy Thanksgiving - all Canadians -. I find it's not quite the holiday it is in the States, but Happy Thanksgiving none the less. We'll be doing some yard work in preparation for the coming winter, as well as having a traditional turkey with some of the trimmings. There are just the two of us, but that's no reason to not have a special dinner.
I've been following a couple of blogs, well, alot of blogs, and I have to say that I agree with those instructors out there who tell us one and all, if you are going to write a blog, keep it upbeat. Parden me, but for those people aren't happy where they are, either keep it to yourself, or change your life. We only have so much time on this earth, and we each have to make the best of it.

1 comment:

Lori Anderson said...

Oh yikes. I've written several posts that shared a certain level of frustration and despair, and those are ones where I get dozens of emails thanking me for writing what they were afraid to write. I'm pretty much an open book. I do understand some people don't like to read that, but my blog isn't all ABOUT that -- it's a mix -- but you should do whatever YOU want with your blog. (This post just kind of hit me, but I mean no disrespect at ALL).